Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Reply from Ms Heffernan

In response to your request that we give customers a choice of how many sides of their statement they want their transactions printed on I advise that we do not currently plan to provide this facility and I am not aware of any financial institution in Australia currently offering this service. As I said in my email of 9 August we will continue to listen to what our customers say about this change and make modifications when representative of customer feedback. That is, if we receive sufficient feedback indicating that we should print transaction details on only one side of our statement pages we will change back to that approach. In relation to item 3 of your email of 1 August, I did not realise that this was an outstanding matter between us. I passed on your feedback concerning your experience with the Queen Street branch staff to the Regional Manager and I apologise for not having advised you of this. Dr Ray, if I can be of any further assistance to you please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments: